Saturday, December 11, 2010

"I'll Pick up the Tab"

By: Reid Mene

     Its been a great run but unfortunately this will be my last blog;at least for the time being.  So I want to leave you all with something special I recently came across that caught my eye in particular.  For those of you who are in my class you saw that I did my presentation on the iPod V. Zune understands the war between Apple and Microsoft. Now a new competitor has just come into the ranks and with their product their going to give the two a fight for what Santa will be packing in his bag this year.
 
Samsung brings us their version of the IPad, known as the Galaxy Tab. We can call this the Android V. Apple battle. The Tab is very similar to the iPad but what makes it special is that its much sleeker and lighter while still having the same speed processor as the iPad.  Unlike the iPad this puppy comes with different options for internal storage while also containing a 32GB of expandable storage, so for those of you who love to really fill up space this is the product for you.  With two cameras, video recorder as well, holding up to 7 hours of video playback this thing multitasks in ways never thought possible.  It brings a full-featured multitasking support for Adobe Flash.  In todays society something that can multitask is our best friend.
   I hope those of you who have read my blog over the last few months enjoyed my posts.  Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. That is insane!! I wonder how serious a threat Apple precieves these products to be. Great post to get one ready to spend on the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete